Every year since 2000 we have been setting up our New England Village after Thanksgiving. The first piece we bought was entitled Steen’s Maple House. We started with that piece because of the maple syrup production started by Norm and carried on by Gary and Paula. It seemed appropriate to us. Each year we added to it until it has taken over our dining room table. Last year was the first year we didn’t add to it. Click on the photos for a closer look see.
Joseph, our rabbit, loves this time of year. In the fall the plants I keep out on the deck come inside and in December the tree goes up. He loves to hang out underneath it. I think he feels like he has a forest habitat.
I can’t believe Christmas is a week from Friday. Where does the time go…
Very nice. I have yet to set up our village.
ReplyDelete