I am convinced that Mark is homesteading on our property. He had his buddy and distant relative, John take down 3 trees. You can see the before and after above. John has been working with a professional tree removal service for years and has started to venture out on his own. He is fearless, very knowledgeable and extremely safety conscious. It amazes me how he does it. For me standing on the deck is high enough. Yes, that is John near the top of the tree.
As you can see the 4-wheelers are out and pulling their weight around the yard. Attached to Mark’s is the cart we got him for Christmas. It has been very handy for cleaning up the yard this weekend. We burned today and yesterday. It felt good getting out after being couch potatoes all winter. Fresh air and Advil, can’t be beat.
I found the ruins of this nest while raking on the side of the house yesterday. I don’t know how I missed that one last summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment