Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update

 

006 007

Mark is on vacation for the next two weeks. He and Greg are heading north first thing Saturday morning and plan to come back Tuesday. They are going old school, hard core camping. Above are some of the supplies they have been gathering for the last week. Last night they were talking about all the flashlights they were bringing I though perhaps they would like a generator.

009010

I’ll be working Saturday and Monday. Camping isn’t really my thing. Above is the new computer I got about a week ago. It’s a Dell Studio 1749, icore 5 with 8 gig ram, 1 terabit hard drive, ati 1 gig graphic card etc. My other one was 3.5 years old and tediously slow struggling to handle new software. Anyway, we’ll all be playing in our own way.

2 comments:

  1. Geez ours is a 2002, are you willing to trade/sell? Must be able to surf the web and handle children ages 5,7 and 35!

    ReplyDelete