Last Saturday was family weekend at Emily’s college. We left around 7 a.m. There was a full moon still visible. Unfortunately western Mass was pretty much past peak but we did find some beautiful colors here and there.
Emily’s dorm is below left. The building to the right has classes in it but I mainly liked the fall colors.
The weekend seemed geared towards Alumni so we mainly spent time with Emily taking her out to eat and to shop. She seemed very happy with that. I’m always impressed with how fresh and clean the air smells out there.
When Greg graduated from college his first job was in Pittsfield. The photo below right was our first apartment. We lived upstairs. It used to have a small grocery store below. I’m sure the original owners are long gone.
The photo below is in North Adams where Em’s college is. One of the streets is aptly named Church Street. There seems to be a church on every corner.
We took a leisurely trip back stopping here and there to take photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment