Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here We Go Again

Snow Storm 035

Last Wednesday we picked up another foot of snow. Boston broke a total for the season so far of 60.2”. Typically it would only be a foot at this point. I know you New Yorkers are laughing but for a big city this amount is a real nightmare in terms of where do you put it. The weather has stayed cold so it keeps piling up. Roofs have been collapsing.

Snow Storm 042

This is the path Mark made on the deck so I could get to the composter.

Snow Storm 025

No grilling for awhile.

Snow Storm 024

We do our best to keep the feeder full.

Snow Storm 016

These are deer tracks leading to the bush in the next picture. The snow has flattened it so it makes for easy feeding.

Snow Storm 017010Snow Storm 041

Mark is posing to give some scale to the photos.

Snow Storm 040

The feeder in the front yard has become inaccessible so I think I may have to throw the seed on the front porch. You can see the little snow covered dome behind Mark.

Snow Storm 044Snow Storm 045

Even the little gazebo by the side of the driveway is sporting a hat. Hmm, we keep forgetting to cover that at the start of the season.

Snow Storm 043

I had a pleasant surprise with this storm… our neighbor plowed out the driveway for us. Very thoughtful… It’s a good feeling to have nice neighbors.

Snow Storm 029

Guess what the weatherman is predicting for the middle of this week? I’m afraid to even put it into words. I’ll leave it to you imaginations.

1 comment:

  1. Great update and some really impressive pictures. Certainly one to remember.

    ReplyDelete