Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall is in the Air

002

Last Saturday was the annual Apple Festival in town. This has been happening on the 3rd Saturday in September for as long as we can remember and happily I didn’t have to work. Basically main street is closed to vehicles and craft booths, games, etc. line both sides of the street. The temperatures this past week have become very fall-like. We are currently playing our ‘how long can we go before we put the heat on game’, but I digress. We thought we saw signs of the economy this year because there seemed to be less booths as years gone by. I imagine being a crafter is a tough way to make a living these days.

007003

I’ve always had a secret fantasy of creating a photo book of barns across America. The one on the right is still under construction. These barns are neighbors to one another so it made it easy. It’s a start…

004

 

 

When we saw this pretty little lady we couldn’t help but think of Jenny. I thought she might enjoy seeing perhaps a Massachusetts cousin.003

 

 

 

 

 

 

Greg is showing off a birthday present he got the day before Hurricane Irene struck. One can never be too prepared. I think he and Mark were a little disappointed that they never got to use her. I’m sure there will be another time.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! Jenny! She looks a bit more "petite"! Very cute. Maybe Greg would like to come over and chop some of our trees down...

    ReplyDelete