The holiday season seems to roll around faster every year. Hmmmm, is that a telltale sign that I’m getting older…
I love putting out our New England Village every year. It takes over the dining room table but the glow from the little house windows in the evening is very relaxing as well as the various tree lights.
We’ve been very lucky in terms of weather. I’m not sure how that will fair for a white Christmas but no snow makes everything else so much easier.
December is traditionally a busy time for my home design/printing business. This year was no different except for at the height of orders one of my printers broke. I have a great guy that services them but he was unable to fix it. (All part of the holiday stress/fun). I have another color laser printer but it uses a different technology and wasn’t the one of choice for the jobs I needed to get done. Long story short I have a new printer and got done what I needed to do. This printer is similar to what I had but the expense is upfront as the toner is suppose to last much longer and is cheaper so time will tell.
Lovely tablescape. I have a couple of the Dept. 56 houses. Is that what yours are. I would love to set up a display like yours however there are NO unused flat surfaces in our house... (LOL)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the demise of your printer. Hope the new one is even better than the old one was.