Emily went to Long Island with 2 girlfriends on Monday. One of the girl’s father drove them. They were on a college touring mission. The first stop was Quinnipiac in CT. They took a tour there then went on to Long Island to visit Hofstra University. Emily loved it and would like to attend the university. She wants to take a trip with us to Hofstra to get our opinion. She was very impressed with the dorms and the food. I suspect Greg and I will be looking at it from a slightly different angle. I’m afraid I’ll be driving my old Caravan for many years to come based on the costs of either of those schools. I have tried unsuccessfully to steer her to a state school in MA. She wants to go to NY for college. She has worked very hard and has an excellent GPA so hopefully all the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place in the next 6 months.
Spring time in the teacups
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment