Friday, October 16, 2009

Way Too Early

First Snow 10-16-09 001 First Snow 10-16-09 004

This is what we woke up to this morning. Hey, it’s only October 16th. I don’t think I can remember ever getting snow this early since we moved to New England. Granted it won’t last but I hope it’s not a harbinger of things to come.

Tomorrow Greg and Emily will be going to Farmington University in Maine for a visit. I’m working so they’ll be on their own. Next Saturday the three of us will be going for a visit to Colby-Sawyer College in NH, that should wrap up all the planned visits. Next step is to get the applications in then sit back and wait and wait…

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Diane, you have the same tree circles at your house that I do at mine. What is this autumn snow all about anyway. We don't usually get it here in PA until Nov. or at least late Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got snow before we did!! That's just crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks to be a long winter for you.

    ReplyDelete