Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving- The Finale

Thanksgiving 11-26-09 002

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanksgiving 11-26-09 003

A good time was had by all.  We have a camera shy bunch so I don’t have many people pictures. There was plenty of food and we were all sufficiently stuffed. I think we’ll be eating turkey for quite some time to come. Friday was my traditional turkey soup meal.

 Thanksgiving 11-26-09 004

Sheila and Rich will be heading home this morning. I had hoped to join them for breakfast before they took off but I got a call from the other unit that I occasionally work at that there was a sick call and would I come in so… Greg will be going to breakfast without me. Duty calls.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous Di! Like we could almost be there with you. Maybe next year we can have the whole Hayden clan together again.

    ReplyDelete