A week ago today Greg and I headed to Fulton to celebrate my brother-in-law’s 50th birthday. This is the delicious cake that Sheila made.
Above is Gary, Greg’s youngest brother, his mother, Sheila and Greg.
I tend to be very camera shy but they got me on the above photo. Paula, my sister-in-law (Gary’s wife) on the left is holding her youngest daughter, Kelly. I’m in the middle with my other sister-in-law, Amanda (Eric’s wife and party planner) on the right. Our niece, Laura (Paula’s oldest daughter) is next to us. Above is the birthday boy making a wish with some help from his nieces.
On this trip Greg and I stayed with his mom. She has a beautiful view of the Oswego river.
Sunday morning we got up early so we went to breakfast at Mimi’s. We took some pictures of the downtown area. I love this mural on the side of a building and we both enjoyed the beautiful views of the canals.
I found the clock fascinating and the above building is the public library. I have many a fond memory of borrowing books. I read the whole Walter Farley (Black Stallion Series) and many more books and I believe my love of reading started with this library.
Let's see if that tradition continues. Laura and Kelly visit that library once a week in the summer for stories and crafts.
ReplyDeleteGH