Last night the sensor light on the barn came on. Now that it’s fall I’ve started filling the bird feeders again. Unfortunately they’re attracting more than birds. This resourceful fellow used some buckets to make his climb easier.
To get a better view I went up to our bedroom, opened the windows and took the rest of the shots. I yelled down to him but he didn’t seem to have any fear. Eventually he decided not to take any chances and ambled off into the night.
On a more fun note I got an iPhone 4 and have been enjoying playing with it this weekend. It really is a combination of the itouch with a phone. I wanted to carry one device instead of two especially to work. I have purchased several medical reference books and like to have them with me to look things up so now my pockets won’t look quite so bloated.
Your visitor looks cold, maybe he'd like to come inside with Joseph.
ReplyDelete