Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Weekend

New England Village 2010 002

One of our traditions is to set up our New England Village the weekend after Thanksgiving, we leave it up into January. I love the warm glow of the lights at night. Somehow I find it comforting and peaceful.

New England Village 2010 003

Back to MCLA 002

Last Sunday we drove Emily back to school. I know winter is coming fast to the area, there was already ice on the rock walls the closer we got to her school. I don’t think we’ll be making the drive too many more times, Emily has decided to transfer to Salem State University starting her sophomore year. She decided it would be better to be closer to home. She wanted to get away and has now realized the down side is she is also trapped there on the weekends as she is 3 hours away. We have applied for her to transfer. Salem State is only about a half hour from home and many kids compute. We decided she could live there for her sophomore year as it’s a good experience and I tend to be a worrier when it comes to driving. It’s a tough area for commuting, there is no quick easy in and out to Salem and the traffic can be horrendous. Forget the month of October, Halloween is celebrated the entire month.

Back to MCLA 028

No comments:

Post a Comment