I know, I’m behind once again. I’ll catch you up. Christmas morning before anyone gets up. So peaceful…
Emily is first up. She’s already taken away her presents. Santa brought Mark an awesome tool chest. Actually this is his birthday present. We couldn’t keep his Christmas present a secret because it came while Greg and I were at work and Mark had to sign for it. It was a rack for his truck.
I think Greg is wanting one for himself.
Always last up is Derek. Yes, he still wears his blanket. I suppose someday if he gets married I’ll have to make a fancy one.
Joseph loves the Christmas tree. It’s like a wildlife habitat for him once a year. He and the tree are all that’s left of the day.
We finally got snow. Monday, Dec. 27th was the blizzard of 2010. I had to be at work that morning at 6 a.m. so Greg drove me in Mark’s truck. It was 4 wheel drive all the way.
Lots of snow in a short time. Fultonian’s please refrain from laughing.
Below is the craziness of the weather. On Monday we had a blizzard and on January 1st we cooked burgers on the grill. Crazy week.
Very nice. We aren't laughing to hard at you Di! Nice tool box.
ReplyDelete