Friday, April 15, 2011

The Annual Burn

001

Last Saturday while I was working the boys did their annual thing. I guess it’s a guy thing. I never did get the fascination with burning. Above is the before and below Mark is posing to give scale to the picture. As a side note they started the fire old school. Greg had purchased some flint and they lit the pile without matches or any kind of accelerant. My cavemen…

003

006009

Above right was a little patch of snow bravely trying to hang on.

011

031

Mark was very excited about the side rail extensions he purchased for his wagon. Their performance did not disappoint him.

001

This little patch of snow had his last day on April 11th. It amazes me how quickly it did go after how high the pile was. I was also amazed that the ‘broom’ plant behind it survived after being crushed and buried most of the winter.

018

Yes, it’s safe to say that spring is really here.

No comments:

Post a Comment