Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Caravan- May She RIP

I bet some of you were thinking I’d never part with my minivan. Let me tell you it was a very difficult decision. She was a faithful steed for 14 years, a great and comfy ride. I think her age was making us nervous and the thought that if we didn’t make a move soon we might not be able to with Derek thinking about going to grad school at the New England Conservatory in Boston. There was always the thought of putting money into an older vehicle was it really worth it. Anyway after a year of soul searching on and off we took the plunge. I am now the proud owner of a 2011 Honda CRV. It’s the EX-L model with all the bells and whistles accept the navigation system. The mileage is better which was a consideration in these times we live in. The color is called Urban Titanium. It also has intelligent 4 wheel drive which will come in handy if next winter is anything like the last one.

022021

025

028

033

No comments:

Post a Comment