Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Annual Burn

003004

March 11th was our or should I say Mark’s annual burn. We had an exceptionally large pile this year because of the recent tree removal. I guess it’s a guy thing but Mark really seems to enjoy this.  021

Of course every job needs to have a foramen. I think we’re both enjoying the fact that Mark does pretty much all of the major yard work. Last week when it was so mild I got a lot of beds cleaned out, which was incredible to have that much work done so early.

024026

Too bad we don’t have a fireplace.

037

Yard work is always more fun when the toys get involved.

039004

As a side note, yes I did.

I stood in line 1.5 hours at a mall in New Hampshire (no sales tax) and got the latest ipad via Christmas and birthday money I have been saving. Yes the display is unbelievable and I am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment