Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Beginning

I think Greg thinks that I don't have enough to do so he set up this blog. We'll see how it goes. I'm new at this and make no promises. The high point of the day for me was going to the dentist this morning. I'm one of those dentist phobic people but recognize the importance of dental care so I shlump there every 6 months. I had an uneventful appointment and nothing that needed an intervention. As I walked to the car I felt like doing a little Snoopy dance, so I'm happy and can relax for another six months.

Yesterday we got another 6 inches of snow . Here's a pic I took this morning. It seems to be our Monday tradition. Last Monday we got a foot so maybe next Monday will be 3 inches.
It started to snow as I left for work at 5:30 a.m. It was very hypnotic watching the giant flakes flying straight at me. I had to remind myself to keep an eye on the road. And there you have it my first blog post.









1 comment: