Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sequences

Have you ever noticed how life is full of sequences. I first was introduced to this concept from a book I started to read a few years ago, but never actually finished because my own sequences got in the way. It was meant to be a humorous read but it definitely had a message attached to it. For example, you might decide that today is the day you'll clean out the attic. You head up to the attic full of enthusiasm and thoughts of everything neatly organized and cleared out. Before you can get going you realize you need to get containers for things you want to keep, so off to the store you go. I think we've all been there.


That's kind of what has happen with this blog. Greg decided to sign us up knowing that I would do most of the posting, which is pretty much how it's going so far. Once I got started with it I found it was kind of fun. I'm thinking, boy it would be nice to have a netbook so that I could move about freely and sit in the family room watching tv and be with the family. I do have a laptop but it's fairly substantial with various extra USB things hanging off it like a mother dog feeding her pups. Netbooks are pretty inexpensive, especially when you have a gift coupon to Amazon, and quite small. They're basically for surfing and doing light tasks... so on Friday my new Acer Aspire arrived. I chose blue my favorite color and the sequences have begun...









No comments:

Post a Comment