My daughter, Emily, is an avid reader and very environmentally responsible. Last weekend she deposited a large bundle of books on my desk that she was ready to part with. I could recycle them at our local dump but I decided to see if I could get any money for them. I found this website: cash4books.net. Simply plug in the ISBN code on the back of the book and it will tell you whether it will take it and how much they’ll pay. Granted a lot of books they wouldn’t take but I was able to sell 9 books. They pay for shipping. You print the label right from them. I went to the post office website and scheduled a pickup and never left the house. We’ll get back about $11 which I figure is better than nothing.
Spring time in the teacups
8 years ago
That's great Di. I usually take any books we don't want anymore to our used bookstore for a tax deduction.
ReplyDelete